Thank you for choosing Advanced Eye Physicians for your vision needs.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of care possible! For your convenience you can complete your New Patient Forms prior to your arrival to expedite your appointment check in process. This packet and all following forms can be used for all practice locations.
As always; please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you should need any assistance completing the forms. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Please download and complete form prior to your appointment or arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment.
- New Patient Packet
- Existing Patient – Please help keep us current on your health
- Contact Lens Policy (NEW)
- Medication List
- Dry Eye Questionnaire
- No Show Policy
- Release Of Medical Information This form is for your referring physician or your previous eye care provider and will give them permission to send us your medical records.
- HIPAA Authorization This form will allow medical information to be released to a family member, friend, or legal representative.
Please bring the following to your upcoming appointment:
- Please bring your current prescription eyeglasses
- You may want to have your sunglasses for your ride home if you have a dilated exam. (All compressive exams are dilated.)
- Current contact lens information. We suggest bringing the box your lenses came in.
- Your current Vision care plan and Medical insurance ID information. You will be asked to present this information at every visit.
Read our Privacy Notice to learn more about your right to privacy under HIPAA regulations and how we protect your privacy. Our practice is fully HIPAA compliant and we have already adopted Electronic Medical Records for all of our patients. These records are monitored 24/7 to ensure your privacy.
*If you should need to reschedule your appointments kindly give us a 24 hour notice.